StroTech

We have 48 seats, but are only able to have 45 active at a time

Our license is for 48 seats and we have 46 to fill, but only 45 will show in the dashboard at a time. If i get the 46th one back online another one will disappear to keep the number at 45.

Any ideas on this?

Good Morning,

Sorry to hear that this, I have checked on your account and it appears that this looks good on our back end licensing I see 45 installed with three more available.

It should not be removing older machines from the console, I have refreshed your key if you can please attempt to create a new .exe install package from the Policy tab

Let us know if a reinstall at this time is still causing the same issue?

Many Thanks

Do you mean reinstall on all 46 or just on the 46th computer?

Also, does the installation package store different information about the keys each time you make a package? Or do they pull that information from the server?

Just came across this and I'll pop this in here, the installers tie in your ID's and details about your account each time they are made. I'm not sure on the reinstall portion, I'll leave that back to Kevin.

We had previously reinstalled the management server, so this is happening with a pretty fresh install of it. Could something in the database be messing up? I tried reinstalling the client software on both the computers that are currently having the issue and they still take each others place.

@StroTech, I'll check in with the L1 agent that ends up with this issue's ticket, I am thinking it could be a duplicated domain UUID.

Edited by djacobson