Malwarebytes has become malware since i declined to pay for it

Yes, that's correct.  If you wish to remove Malwarebytes completely you may uninstall it through Programs and Features/Add Remove Programs, or if you would prefer you may use the Malwarebytes Support Tool to perform a clean uninstall of it which will remove more traces of the program from your system:

1. Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)
  3. Click the Clean button, and allow it to restart your system and then opt out of having the tool download and reinstall Malwarebytes (unless you want it installed on your system again)

9 hours ago, JoshuaJohnson said:

I would like to know a absolute way to get Malwarebytes off of my computer, I have tried deleting the program, but it re-establishes its self when i do,  it constantly asks me to upgrade to premium. I am at a loss please help

Exile360's instructions should be more than sufficient, but in case you are still having problems, post back - we can definitely help you get rid of it permanently.