As additional information, it was specifically stated by Microsoft personnel at the Windows Insider "Mixer" (mixer.com/windowsinsider) this afternoon that Microsoft is aware of the issue with Malwarebytes and is definitely working on it. 

Same problem with the latest update (today 1/29/2019) (18323.1000.19h1_release.190119-1759 (UUP-CTv2) on two computers.

Yes, I'm using the beta software and have the same problems as everyone.  Actually, I have been using Malwarebytes for the last 3 years (with a subscription) and on the Beta program for several years. This is the first time I've had problems.

Zfeds

The Update to Version 3.7.0.2831; Component Package 1.0.535; Update Package 1.0.9028 (which was notified today) has both Exploit and Malware protection enabled. But it only opens a (mainly) blank window when attempting to run a 'Threat Scan', so no change there. This is on Windows 10 Insider build 18323, on two different machines. If I run a Hyper Scan that runs (apparently) OK. Attempting to run a 'Threat Scan' after running a Hyper Scan results in the Scan window showing the result of the Hyper Scan.

The update to version 3.7.xxxxx installs extremely slowly.

I realize these issues are part of the overall issue with Malwarebytes on W10 Insider build 18323, but thought the report may be useful.

I've just updated to version 3.7 on my Surface Pro 5 running W10 V 1809 build 17763.292. All protections enabled, and a Thread Scan ran to completion (RootKit scan included.)

9 hours ago, lmod said:

The Update to Version 3.7.0.2831; Component Package 1.0.535; Update Package 1.0.9028 (which was notified today) has both Exploit and Malware protection enabled. But it only opens a (mainly) blank window when attempting to run a 'Threat Scan', so no change there. This is on Windows 10 Insider build 18323, on two different machines. If I run a Hyper Scan that runs (apparently) OK. Attempting to run a 'Threat Scan' after running a Hyper Scan results in the Scan window showing the result of the Hyper Scan.

The update to version 3.7.xxxxx installs extremely slowly.

I realize these issues are part of the overall issue with Malwarebytes on W10 Insider build 18323, but thought the report may be useful.

Thank you for the report. Your results with the Real-Time Protection components are consistent with ours.

------

To other users trying the 3.7.0.2831 beta on Windows 10 build 18323, please let us know if you do not find Exploit/Malware Protection enabled and Web/Ransomware Protection disabled.

Please note that the new beta version of Malwarbytes is not intended to correct the issue with certain Real-Time Protection components loading on build 18323. We are currently working with Microsoft to determine the cause of the issue and if certain changes made to Windows 10 build 18323 are permanent or not.

Edited by LiquidTension

Hi..

I have installed 3.7 beta.

And I still have errors...

Web Protection is off and ransomware Protection is off..

2019-01-30_13-39-06.png.53fd7cd2fe474d4f4f628d0fb3af1c0a.png

Installing with windows test mode (Bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON) enabled and driver signature disabled  was able to get everything but ransomware protection working in latest Windows with Malwarebytes 3.7.0 (that I'm aware is not meant to fix those compatibility problems).

Sem título.png

Sem título1.png

Sem título2.png

And I'm able to perform threat scans (sorry for double post, but didn't noticed others were having problems with that).

Sem título.png

19 minutes ago, eduardokbb said:

And I'm able to perform threat scans (sorry for double post, but didn't noticed others were having problems with that).

Sem título.png

Do you have rootkit scanning enabled (it is off by default)?:

rootkit_driver.png.5793d4912f309343be187144a30efe34.png

If not, then no, you shouldn't have any problems with scans.  It is only when rootkit scanning is enabled that some users are seeing issues with scanning because the rootkit driver is being prevented from loading the same as the protection components.

21 minutes ago, exile360 said:

Do you have rootkit scanning enabled (it is off by default)?:

rootkit_driver.png.5793d4912f309343be187144a30efe34.png

If not, then no, you shouldn't have any problems with scans.  It is only when rootkit scanning is enabled that some users are seeing issues with scanning because the rootkit driver is being prevented from loading the same as the protection components.

I beg your pardon, it really is off here. Enabling it makes the search fail with the blank screen others reported. My bad.

44 minutes ago, eduardokbb said:

I beg your pardon, it really is off here. Enabling it makes the search fail with the blank screen others reported. My bad.

No problem, I just wanted to make sure in case the rootkit scan driver was somehow working on your system.  Thanks for checking and letting us know :) 

11 hours ago, Taxick said:

Hola..

He instalado 3.7 beta.

Y todavía tengo errores ...

La protección web está desactivada y la protección contra ransomware está desactivada.

2019-01-30_13-39-06.png.53fd7cd2fe474d4f4f628d0fb3af1c0a.png

image.png.daca7ea7a31c096851e33625f66f79b1.png

I'm going through exactly the same problem. In addition to that, I can not perform any type of analysis

18 hours ago, eduardokbb said:

Installing with windows test mode (Bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON) enabled and driver signature disabled  was able to get everything but ransomware protection working in latest Windows with Malwarebytes 3.7.0 (that I'm aware is not meant to fix those compatibility problems).

Thank you for the report. Is this consistent across multiple restarts of the computer?

Please carry out the instructions in the following topic: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/190532-having-problems-using-malwarebytes-please-follow-these-steps/

In addition, please zip up and attach the following files:

• %systemroot%\inf\setupapi.dev.log
  • %systemroot%\inf\setupapi.app.log

3 hours ago, LiquidTension said:

Thank you for the report. Is this consistent across multiple restarts of the computer?

Please carry out the instructions in the following topic: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/190532-having-problems-using-malwarebytes-please-follow-these-steps/

In addition, please zip up and attach the following files:

• %systemroot%\inf\setupapi.dev.log
  • %systemroot%\inf\setupapi.app.log

The Web Protection doesn't start right after I restart my computer, but at some point in turns to get started alone. How or why it happens I can't say. There were no setupapi.app.log in my temp files. The setupapi.dev.log is inside the zip. Thank you for your support.

mbst-grab-results.zip

This is a real problem which has been going on through several Windows 10 insider preview builds. None of the proposed solutions I have seen actually work.

16 minutes ago, retired97 said:

This is a real problem which has been going on through several Windows 10 insider preview builds. None of the proposed solutions I have seen actually work.

I have had no issues with Malwarebytes until this latest build of Windows 10 Insider 18323. I find that the issue with the latest build is really no "real problem" since I expect issues with insider builds that are effectively betas. In my opinion,  Malwarebytes has done a great job in keeping up with what is the ever changing thing call Windows 10. I don't really expect for Malwarebytes to respond to every build until the version is closer to release but they usually do anyway.  Great job and thanks!

4 hours ago, eduardokbb said:

The Web Protection doesn't start right after I restart my computer, but at some point in turns to get started alone. How or why it happens I can't say. There were no setupapi.app.log in my temp files. The setupapi.dev.log is inside the zip. Thank you for your support.

mbst-grab-results.zip

Thank you for the file.

Malware and Exploit Protection being enabled is expected for 3.7 on 18323.

Web Protection is not. In your case, it looks like a user interface mismatch rather than the protection actually being enabled.

4 hours ago, retired97 said:

Please keep in mind that Insider Preview builds of Windows 10 (especially fast ring builds) are essentially betas. These builds have the potential to make drastic changes to core functionality of Windows with no guarantee that said changes will remain in future stable builds of the Operating System. As a result, all manner of issues are to be expected. It is unfeasible to provide an issue-free experience or consistent support with any software running on a beta Operating System.

We are currently working with Microsoft to better understand the changes made in Insider Preview build 18323 and determine whether these changes are permanent or not.

Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback on the issue.

Edited by LiquidTension

7 minutes ago, LiquidTension said:

Thank you for the file.

Malware and Exploit Protection being enabled is expected for 3.7 on 18323.

Web Protection is not. In your case, it looks like a user interface mismatch rather than the protection actually being enabled.

Yep, I can confirm that. Removed revdl.com from my whitelist, tried to access it and Malwarebytes didn't block the access.

15 hours ago, eduardokbb said:

Yep, I can confirm that. Removed revdl.com from my whitelist, tried to access it and Malwarebytes didn't block the access.

Thank you for the confirmation.

Malwarebytes 3.7.0 has all protections enabled on the "just issued this morning" W 10 build 18329. A Threat Scan with Root Kit checking enabled ran successfully.  😃

@Imod   That is encouraging.   Do keep us advised on how it goes over the next few days.   Did you to a fresh install of MB 3.7.0 ?

Going to place this cautionary info for the benefit of others.

Just some notes on the newest Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18329
This was just released late afternoon Friday February 1.
This is still a test build.  It is a part of MS bug bash.

Microsoft lists known issues, including this notation

Some of the Real-Time Protection options for Malwarebytes Premium are not able to be turned on.

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/02/01/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-18329/