You don't have permission to access this page.

I am trying to reinstall Malwarebytes Premium on my PC again after reinstalling OS because of hardware issues and was told to unregister previous installation of Premium, so I went to log into my account and I keep getting the prompt "You don't have permission to access this page, please contact system administrator" and this is my personal account. I can change and get a new password send to my email, verified, but I get the same response from the log in page. I paid 2 years in advance so I know I'm up to date in subscription.

• 1 year later...

Greetings,

Please try a different web browser or check to see if one of your add-ons, a firewall, VPN or anything else might be blocking access as I just checked and I was able to successfully log into my account (using SRWare Iron which is based on Chromium similar to Google Chrome).  It may also help to try closing and reopening your browser and clearing out your browser cache and DNS cache.  If you need help in doing so let us know and also tell us your OS version and the browser you're using.

If the issue still persists then please do the following so that we may take a closer look at what is going on with your system and hopefully find the cause:

1. Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)
  3. Click the Gather Logs button, and once it completes, attach the zip file it creates on your desktop to your next reply

Please let us know how it goes and provide the requested logs if you're still seeing the issue.

Thanks

Hi @randomwords  

If I may ask,  which web browser had  you used?  Does it have any script blocker, perhaps?   Can you try a different web browser?

If you are running on Windows 10, try using the EDGE browser  ( instead of say, Chrome or Firefox).