Proxy doesn't change and browsers doesn't work

Hello

The browsers on laptop don't load websites and the Internet Explorer Proxy Server doesn't change from 127.0.0.1:52830 .We scanned the files with Malwarebytes, AdwCleaner and quarantined the malwares and deleted them ; but it didn't work. Microsoft Software Removal Tool didn't run and Junkware Removal Tool showed "checking for updates" but it didn't start the scan. I have attached the logs here. Thanks in advance. 

Malwarebytes Scan Results.txt

Malwarebytes Scan Report After Quarantining.txt

AdwCleaner[C00].txt

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

Hello  and
:welcome:

Please take your time.

I have attached A file I need you to download and save it to the same place that you saved the FRST program

This fix will include removing temp files and emptying the Recycle Bin.

Download attached **fixlist.txt** and save it to same location where the FRST tool is located.

NOTE: Both FRST.exe and the fixlist.txt must be in the same location or the fix will not work.
Close all browsers before running.

Double click FRST to run the tool. If the tool warns you the version is outdated, please download and run the updated version.
 •Click the **Fix Button**.

•If you receive a message that a reboot is required, please make sure you allow it to restart normally.

•The tool will complete its run after restart.

When finished, the tool will make a log (Fixlog.txt) in the same location from where it was run. Please attach the Fixlog.txt in your reply.

Restart the pc and let me know how it's running now.

fixlist.txt

Hello

Thanks for your help and I'm sorry for late reply.

FRST worked and proxy is changed now but browsers can't load websites sometimes and show the message that the website didn't send any data or took too long to respond but the websites don't have any problem and load on other devices. I attached the Fixlog.txt file. 

Fixlog.txt

NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system.

Download Malwarebytes Support Tool
https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mbst?src=Forums-Reply

Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file
    Double-click mb-support-X.X.X.XXXX.exe to run the program
        You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent.
    Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next
    You will be presented with a page stating, "Get Started!"
    Click the Advanced tab

Click the Gather Logs button

A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed with getting logs from your computer

Upon completion, a file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop. Click OK

Please attach the file in your next reply.

• 2 weeks later...

I looked in the extensions of browsers but I didn't find anything related to iyfsearch or maybe I didn't recognize them.

10 minutes ago, Mars117 said:

Browsers doesn't load websites sometimes. Sometimes they load but it's slow. And there are script errors , too. I attached the screenshot of error. 

Annotation 2019-02-13 234216 (2).jpg

How to stop Unresponsive Script Error in Chrome
  1. Go to the menu icon in the top right of Google Chrome.
  2. Click Settings.
  3. Scroll to the bottom and click "Advanced Settings"
  4. The second to last section at the bottom will be "System"
  5. Uncheck the box that says "Use Hardware Acceleration When Available"
  6. Restart Chrome and you will be good to go.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks