dreworlwand

ANSWERED DigitalOcean Server All My Sites Being Blocked

Hello,

All websites I run on a specific server are being marked by web protection as malware. We have run security checks on all domains and the server as a whole and no issues are present. https://www.virustotal.com/#/home/url also shows everything as all clean against other databases. Is there a way to submit our IP / URLs for review? I have reached out to support, but have not heard back. I know how to mark the sites as exceptions on my device, but that does not help me with clients that run malwarebytes. 

Make a posting in The False Positives forum on this website, listing the URL(s) and IP.  The researchers will check it out, and if they concur, you'll be removed from the list.  They do their best, but there are so many that have become infected over time that removing them from the "bad guy list" ends up requiring a process like this.  They're quick AND fair.

3 hours ago, dreworlwand said:

Hello,

All websites I run on a specific server are being marked by web protection as malware. We have run security checks on all domains and the server as a whole and no issues are present. https://www.virustotal.com/#/home/url also shows everything as all clean against other databases. Is there a way to submit our IP / URLs for review? I have reached out to support, but have not heard back. I know how to mark the sites as exceptions on my device, but that does not help me with clients that run malwarebytes. 

Can you please post the protection logs so we can take a look at them? :)

I think this is the log you're looking for? It a separate thread about a specific domain you all said you would remove the block, but I don't know if that means to the whole server or that specific domain. I am okay with going through and posting every domain if I have to. 

export-log.txt

The block will be removed on the next update