Unable to contact license server

My Malware bytes  program keeps reverting back to free it will let me activate at the web page activation site only if I am logged in to my Malware bytes account, on activation it tells me that its unable to connect to the server, but it still activates my account till I reboot my computer, then its back to free again.

Hello @Duey and :welcome:

When online, the system in question must sustain a continuous path with the Malwarebytes License server.  Without that perpetual communications path, the MB3 Premium product will revert to the free edition.  If @dcollins following document does not assist in the system's issue resolution, please continue to provide the grab result archive below.

Firewall Rules for Malwarebytes on Windows devices

The security programs of others may also impede the path to the Malwarebytes license server.  Please allow the analysis of a data grab from MB3.  Please use only steps 4 & 5 of the procedure within the sticky at Having problems using Malwarebytes? Please follow these steps.

Then, attach the mbst-grab-results.zip archive in your next reply to your topic.  Also, please select the "Follow" box for immediate notifications when a post has been made to your topic.

Thank you.

Edited by 1PW

I fixed my problem by exiting or quitting the Malwarebytes program shutting it down completely through the task manager closing all malwarebytes processes then once I was sure that all processes for Malware bytes have halted I went to icon in task bar and quit the icon then hitting windows icon on keyboard typed services hit enter scrolled down to services till I got to Malwarebytes services checking to see if the services was completely stopped it wasn't so I stopped the service once it was stopped I right clicked on services then clicked on properties then I changed startup type to Automatic (Delayed Start) then clicked OK then rebooted the computer.

Before I stopped MalwareBytes services and changed the services, it was showing as free every time I turned my computer on then I would have to got to My Account in Malwarebytes to upgrade it.

Till I read this partial quote taken from above statement 

The system in question must sustain a continuous path to the Malwarebytes License server.  Without that perpetual communications path, the MB3 Premium product will revert to the free edition.