noob question about licenses

kdmoore

I am just recovering from some pretty nasty viral problems. I'm looking to purchase and install Malaware's software ... I have 3 pc's in my house to protect. Can I use a single purchase to guard all three, or do I need to byte the bullet and purchase 3 copies?

Be nice, it's my first post :huh:

and thanks in advance.

• Staff

Greetings and welcome kdmoore :huh: .

Whenever you purchase Malwarebytes' it is a lifetime license for 1 machine at a time so you'd need to purchase 3 licenses to protect 3 PC's, however, you do get a discount when purchasing multiple licenses simultaneously:

Qty. Unit Price You save

1 $24.95 0 %

2 $22.45 10 %

3 $19.95 20 %

4 $18.23 27 %

5 to 9 $17.50 30 %

10 to 24 $16.75 33 %

25 $14.95 40 %

Greetings and welcome kdmoore :huh: .

Whenever you purchase Malwarebytes' it is a lifetime license for 1 machine at a time so you'd need to purchase 3 licenses to protect 3 PC's, however, you do get a discount when purchasing multiple licenses simultaneously:

Thanks for taking the time for my question. This is exactly why I asked, as I might as well save a few bucks by getting three at once (I have 2 pc's and a third on the way ...)

Sounds like if/when I retire a pc, I could move that license to a replacement. i.e. this laptop I'm currently on has a line where the monitor doesn't work. I bought a protection plan from BB (I used to avoid them, but now all portable electronics get them). There's a chance they'll say they will replace this model with a newer one (if it's too hard/expensive to fix). In fact, that's how I have the current laptop. Anyways, at that time, I could disable/remove Malware from the old retired computer and use the key on whatever new pc I get, right?

Again, srry for newbie questions.