How to store passwords in my account

Hi, I will try and provide some background info in a bit. It feels good to be back on a forum! Could someone tell me how I register/list my permanent passwords that I purchased elsewhere, in my account here? The subscriptions I've purchased from MB are listed but not the ones which I have installed on PC's and have no expiration.  Thanks and I look forward to meeting some new friends!! GB

• celee changed the title to How to store passwords in my account

Greetings and welcome :)

Unfortunately I don't believe there is any way to tie older lifetime licenses to the new 'My Account' feature provided by Malwarebytes, at least as far as I know.

That said, if you want to make absolutely certain then you may contact Malwarebytes Support directly via one of the options found on this page and they will know for certain.

If there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know and we'll do our best to help.

Thanks

Hello gbakmars,

If your lifetime licenses are retail keys purchased outside the Malwarebytes website, you can add them to your MyAccount. Please refer to the following document:
https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-2722

If you encounter any issues, please submit a support ticket to work directly with our Customer Success team.
https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us

Thanks for the info, I was not aware that the older lifetime license keys could be added to/managed under the My Account feature/interface.  Does that also include lifetime licenses purchased directly from the Malwarebytes site back when they were still available?  I ask because it specifies outside purchases, though that may be due to the fact that there were some remaining lifetime keys in other channels for a while after Malwarebytes stopped selling them directly, I just want to be certain so I know what to tell customers.

13 minutes ago, exile360 said:

Thanks for the info, I was not aware that the older lifetime license keys could be added to/managed under the My Account feature/interface.  Does that also include lifetime licenses purchased directly from the Malwarebytes site back when they were still available?  I ask because it specifies outside purchases, though that may be due to the fact that there were some remaining lifetime keys in other channels for a while after Malwarebytes stopped selling them directly, I just want to be certain so I know what to tell customers.

I have an old single user lifetime Premium licence which I'm pretty sure I bought directly from Malwarebytes and I got this added to My Account by raising a support request giving details of the email address and licence codes - sorted out in no time. 

35 minutes ago, exile360 said:

If the same email address used to register the MyAccount account was also used to originally purchase the lifetime license from the Malwarebytes website, it should automatically appear in MyAccount.

If a different email address was used to purchase the lifetime license from the Malwarebytes website, a support request will need to be created.