Finacenews email phishing scam.

Baldape

I'm not sure if I'm putting this the right place but anyway here I go.

Yesterday I got a scam email from finacenews dot org I viewed it but I didn't open it/view the remote content (or click on any of the links)  in Mozilla Thunderbird also TB was sandboxed so I shouldn't have to worry about an infection not mention I'm a Linux user viewing this email from a non-admin account. But I just wanted to report this phishing scam. Here a screenshot of it:

email phishing thunderbird.png

Sorry, screenshots have little value.  To determine what this is requires the email in raw format ( full header and body ).  Otherwise it is just another leaf on a Fall's day.

If you want to deal with this, we can move this thread to;  Newest IP or URL Threats  where you can take the raw format email, place it it a ZIP file an attach it for analysis.

Edited by David H. Lipman

13 minutes ago, David H. Lipman said:

Sorry, screenshots have little value.  To determine what this is requires the email in raw format ( full header and body ).  Otherwise it is just another leaf on a Fall's day.

If you want to deal with this, we can move this thread to;  Newest IP or URL Threats  where you can take the raw format email, place it it a ZIP file an attach it for analysis.

No thanks I don't want to give out my email address or full name.