Odd Task Manager display.

nukecad

I am tethering through my mobile phone today and noticed something odd in the Task Manager.

On the Performance tab the Ethernet graph was showing an unusual black and green graph, which doesn't actually show any throughput.
Nothing shows on the graph, the figures for send and receive do change. (But not always and they are not correct, only showing Kbps).

Clipboard01.jpg.30cf70a908727792fa8d9c4c9ebafac7.jpg

Closing and reopening the task manager put the Ethernet display back to the brown chart that is normally displayed.

Has anybody seen or come across anything like this before?
I guess it may be a change in the latest Windows 10 updates that isn't working properly, but can't find anything about it online.

PS. I'm not worried about it, I just like to know more when I come across an oddity like this.

Edited by nukecad

Thinking more, that looks a bit like the old green task manager from Win 98 et.al.

Probably the latest one is still based on that, and maybe for some reason the graphics for that one component reverted to old graphics?