unable to start error - check tool zip

Greetings,

We should be able to get your software back up and running again.  I noticed that in your logs it shows a couple of things of concern.  First, User Account Control is not set to its default configuration.  While this may not be the cause of the problem, Malwarebytes, like the vast majority of modern software, was designed to be fully compliant and compatible with UAC so I would advise re-enabling it/resetting it back to its default setting:

UAC Settings:
===================
SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\EnableLUA
    DWORD    1    Status: ON
SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin
    DWORD    0    Status: OFF

If you require instructions on how to do so, please refer to the information on this page.

Next, it appears that you are running an older version of Malwarebytes 3, so I would recommend you try downloading and installing the latest version from here to see if that resolves the issue.

If the problem still persists, then please try performing a clean installation by following the instructions below:

1. Download and run the latest version of the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)
  3. Click the Clean button, and allow it to restart your system and then reinstall Malwarebytes, either by allowing the tool to do so when it offers to on restart, or by downloading and installing the latest version from here

Please let us know how it goes and if you have any further issues or questions.

Thanks