Intel Processor Detection and Mitigation Results

The Latitude E6510 was designed for;  WinXP, Vista and Win7 and there is no specific software support for Windows 10.

I don't know if the Intel Management Engine related software is chip-set dependent or not.

You may have to call Dell Support;  800-879-3355

They are best equipped to respond to the query...

I have a Latitude E6510 laptop which was found to be vulnerable to CVE-2017-5689 and the system was updated to BIOS vA17.  However the Intel Detection and Mitigation Tool notes that the vulnerability was mitigated but it indicates that it is in a "unprovisioned state".  What is needed to provision the Intel Management Engine on this E6510 laptop running Windows 10 32bit ?

Edited by David H. Lipman
Edited for content, clarity, spelling and grammar

Unless I am mistaken, I believe unprovisioned just means that it isn't active/configured which means no one would be able to use the IME chip to remotely power on and control the system (which is a good thing in my opinion; I just wish there were a way to fully disable/deactivate the thing or that Intel would stop integrating it into every CPU they produce, especially their consumer/enthusiast chips which aren't typically used in business machines anyway).