Jump to content
DavePOhio

How many devices can be protected with Premium Home version?

Recommended Posts

I am a past MB user and want to return using the Premium Home version.  We now have two PCs and two Android phones.  Can we protect all these devices with one license or will I need several? We are not a business, just me and my wife. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

***This is an automated reply***

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum.

 

If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: 

Spoiler

If you haven’t already done so, please run the Malwarebytes Support Tool and then attach the logs in your next reply:

NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system.

  1. Download Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file
  3. Double-click mb-support-X.X.X.XXXX.exe to run the program
    • You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent.
  4. Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next
  5. You will be presented with a page stating, "Get Started!"
  6. Click the Advanced tab
    Repair menu_arrows.png
     
  7. Click the Gather Logs button
    Advanced_arrows.png
     
  8. A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed with getting logs from your computer
    Advanced Gather Logs_arrows.png
     
  9. Upon completion, click a file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop. Click OK
    Advanced Gather Logs completed_arrows.png
     
  10. Please attach the file in your next reply. Before submitting your reply, be sure to enable "Notify me of replies" like so:
     notify me.jpeg  

Click "Reveal Hidden Contents" below for details on how to attach a file:
 

Spoiler

To save attachments, please click the link as shown below. You can click and drag the files to this bar or you can click the choose files, then browse to where your files are located, select them and click the Open button.

mb_attach.jpg.220985d559e943927cbe3c078b
 

One of our experts will be able to assist you shortly.

 

If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: 

Spoiler

For any of these issues:

  • Renewals
  • Refunds (including double billing)
  • Cancellations
  • Update Billing Info
  • Multiple Transactions
  • Consumer Purchases
  • Transaction Receipt

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us to get help

If you need help looking up your license details, please head here: https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1264 

 

Thanks in advance for your patience.

-The Malwarebytes Forum Team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings,

It depends on the type of license you purchased.  Currently Malwarebytes for 1 device for 1 year costs $39.99 USD, and for 3 devices it is $59.99 USD.  For your situation where you have 4 devices, it would only cost $69.99 USD (just $10 more than the cost for 3 devices).  You can find the pricing for the home/consumer version of the product on this page.  Just use the + and - buttons to change the number of devices to see what the pricing is and then when you are ready to make your purchase click on the Buy Now button.  If you already have a license then I would suggest contacting Malwarebytes Support directly to see if any special discount pricing is available, that way you don't end up paying more than you need to in order to protect all of your devices.  To do so, just use one of the contact methods available on this page and they will assist you in finding the best pricing for your current situation.

I hope that answers your questions and if there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2018 at 2:40 PM, exile360 said:

Greetings,

It depends on the type of license you purchased.  Currently Malwarebytes for 1 device for 1 year costs $39.99 USD, and for 3 devices it is $59.99 USD.  For your situation where you have 4 devices, it would only cost $69.99 USD (just $10 more than the cost for 3 devices).  You can find the pricing for the home/consumer version of the product on this page.  Just use the + and - buttons to change the number of devices to see what the pricing is and then when you are ready to make your purchase click on the Buy Now button.  If you already have a license then I would suggest contacting Malwarebytes Support directly to see if any special discount pricing is available, that way you don't end up paying more than you need to in order to protect all of your devices.  To do so, just use one of the contact methods available on this page and they will assist you in finding the best pricing for your current situation.

I hope that answers your questions and if there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks

Sorry, I know this is an old thread but I arrived here through google. I wanted to clarify this, so from what you're saying, PC and Android have the same weight, if I want 1 PC and 1 Android I have to buy two keys...? I was hoping a Premium PC key would be usable on one android device at teh same time, since the android is a very small thing compared to a pc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, David27 said:

PC and Android have the same weight, if I want 1 PC and 1 Android I have to buy two keys...?

That is correct.

 

33 minutes ago, David27 said:

I was hoping a Premium PC key would be usable on one android device at teh same time, since the android is a very small thing compared to a pc.

Sorry, It is still a device. There are discounts when purchasing more than one device at a time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.