Netfind

Hi @doyle12,

From everything I've read, "Netfind" is a Windows related malware.  However, this could be browser related.  You may want to try clearing your history and cache.

I can also check your device for any malware if you send an Apps Report.

To send an Apps Report with Malwarebytes for Android use the following instructions.

1.Open the Malwarebytes for Android app.

2.Tap the Menu icon.

3. Tap Your apps.

4. Tap three lines icon in upper right corner.

5. Tap Send to support

Choose an email app to send Apps Report.

Your email app will open with the Apps Report included. Send the Apps Report to create a ticket.

PM me the email used and/or the ticket number assigned.

Nathan

Thank You, I installed Malwarebytes, and nothing was found.  I also went into safe mode,  and deleted apps I wasn't sure of.   Netfind is preventing google from doing any search activity.  I clean cache, and history, re-installed google, tried running in safe mode, but google shuts down if you try and search.  I will send Apps report.  Doyle

Nathan,   I finally got the data-dump sent, email is from,  <REMOVED> , at 8:09pm 12-1-2018.   It's my wife's android, I have never used anrdoid or iphone,  so this is new to me.  Last night I down loaded a tremendous amount of updates on her phone, and it seems better.  I also clean out the history, cache, turned off pop-ups.  I ran Malwarebytes, and it doesn't find anything, yesterday I kept getting errors when I tried sending emails, or when I tried using google..Doyle

Edited by dcollins
removed email