Extension availability on other platforms

Amaroq_Starwind

Something I've noticed with the Malwarebytes extension for Chrome... Though I do not have a Windows Phone, an Android device, or any computers which do not run Windows, the Malwarebytes extension for Google Chrome does not appear to be available for any platform besides the Google Chrome desktop program for Windows. For instance, it's not among the extensions on the Chrome web store compatible with iOS or macOS, and a highly doubt it's available on many other platforms as well.

If I'm somehow wrong about this, or if any users have their own experience regarding unsupported versions of Chrome, could you please share your feedback with myself on this thread, or with the Malwarebytes team if possible? Thanks.

I have had Chrome on several iDevices since the first iPad and don't recall ever seeing a way to install an add—on, but it could be that I just didn't look in the right place.

I suspect it would be complicated to do so, since all iOS browsers must use Apple's WebKit.