IP blocked

gacb

Can you please unblock my baseball website.... It is hosted by hometeam sports... If I go in directly to the website at www.gambrillsbaseballclub.com, i get the following

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware IP Protection

Infection detected: 64.202.189.170

and it will not load the page

If I go in through the home team sports page, I have no problem getting in.

Please do not post in uppercase. I appreciate it is frustrating, but shouting is not going to help.

The reason for your "suddenly" being blocked is likely because you've only recently upgraded to the latest release of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Versions prior to 1.40 did not have the IP Protection facility.

Please do not post in uppercase. I appreciate it is frustrating, but shouting is not going to help.

The reason for your "suddenly" being blocked is likely because you've only recently upgraded to the latest release of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Versions prior to 1.40 did not have the IP Protection facility.

wasn't shouting caps lock was on and I didn't wnat to re-type :P

So how can I go about getting to my baseball website?

There's no way to customize what is and isn't blocked, though I believe a whitelist is slated for a future release. At present, the only solution is to temporarily disable the IP Protection (right click the MBAM tray icon)