My Computer has a network VIRUS!!!!

I have a virus that is in my registry!! It installs Fake Microsoft apps and recreates itself when deleted. It hides itself under a hidden fold called "Appdata". It makes itself admin over me and puts me under its "WORKGROUP". I thought Microsoft got rid of that? It doesn't matter how many times I delete, format, reinstall. It has a permanent 4.49GB lock on my drive that I can't see but I know it has a locked partition. Spent numerous weeks trying to fix on my Lenovo Ideapad Z580 - started on win8 and upgraded to 10 and my HP Stream windows 8 netbook. I need a new registry or something. I don't know what to do!!!!!! Please please please any help would be awesome. It has taken my bootloader and bios away on each device. Im at wits end!!

Hello klockkjr and welcome to Malwarebytes,

Run the following:

Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Alternative download option: http://www.techspot.com/downloads/6731-farbar-recovery-scan-tool.html

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system (32 bit or 64 bit). If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

If your security alerts to FRST either, accept the alert or turn your security off to allow FRST to run. It is not malicious or infected in any way...

Be aware FRST must be run from an account with Administrator status...

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.(Windows 8/10 users will be prompted about Windows SmartScreen protection - click More information and Run.)
  • Make sure Addition.txt is checkmarked under "Optional scans"
    user posted image

• Press Scan button to run the tool....
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
  • The tool will also make a log named (Addition.txt) Please attach that log to your reply.

Thanks,

Kevin..

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks