Strange Behaviour

digmorcrusher

I was downloading Sumo lite when a warning popped up from the browser extension "Download blocked due to reputation: , I clicked on "allow this file anyway" as soon as I did this another webpage opened for OSArmour and started downloading it, tried 3 times and this happened every time. This is what it blocks " File blocked: https://www.novirusthanks.org/get-file/?post_id=272&file_type=setup. So it blocks downloading of Sumo lite and when you allow it it suddenly jumps to this page. I am running OSArmour now.

Edited by digmorcrusher

I don't think it had anything to do with OSArmour. I installed OSArmour about a week ago, while downloading it the MBAM extension popped up a warning, Today while downloading Sumo the extension popped up a warning again, however, this warning was for OSArmour again. It almost seems like the MBAM extension  remembered, for lack of a better word, the OSArmour warning instead of popping up the Sumo warning. Does that make sense? If you know of a program that the MBAM extension flags I could try downloading it to see if it pops up the proper warning or pops up the OSArmour warning again.