FBI.WASHINGTON DC. <agentfordfbi101@gmail.com>
Wed 10/31/2018, 12:57 AM

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
CELL PHONE (702) 758-8239

FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

The federal bureau of investigation (FBI).Through our intelligence-monitoring network has discovered that the transaction that the bank contacted you previously was legal.Recently the fund has been legally approved to be paid via ATM CARD.

The federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington Dc, in conjunction with the United Nations (UN) financial department have investigated through our monitoring your past transaction in Africa. You have the legitimate right to claim your fund awarded too you by the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington Dc, in conjunction with the United Nations (UN) financial department.

You are too contact the FedEx courier company immediately for the delivery of your ATM CARD via Email or phone number.

Email:  cbnpayment.centralbnk001@gmail.com

Phone Number: +2349052400114

We the federal bureau of investigation decided to contact the FedEx Courier Service Company in West Africa for them to give us their procedures on how to sent this money to you without any further complain or delay. We just got an information from the United Nations (UN) and they have loaded your  ATM CARD with $1000,000.00 ONE MILLION US DOLLARS and submit to the FedEx courier service company for immediate delivery to your doorstep.

You are too reconfirm your personal details too the FedEx courier company immediately for them too start the processing of the delivery of your ATM CARD too your door step.

(A) Your Residential Address and Direct phone Number.
(B) Scanned Copy of your Intel Passport or Driver's License.

As soon as we receive the required information we shall release your funds to you either by ATM CARD.

Reply upon receipt of our mail.      

Respond Urgent.  

Director is Christopher A. Wray, 
FBI.WASHINGTON DC.

That forum will not work as I don't know if there was a victim of this scam (you need victim information, I am not a victim), I have already look at that forum in the past for other fake FBI emails I find the int junk mail (or inbox).

I forwarded the email to ESET, Sophos, US CERT, ISC Sans, and a few others (don't have a FBI report email).  The email header has a China mail gate.

I am sorry for any confusion.

That is not a "forum", if you received that email you are a victim and that link is the US Federal Bureau of Investigation Internet Crime Complaint Center ( aka; FBI IC3 ).

The FBI IC3  site was last updated around the time of Internet Explorer 8 release (based on a if statement for Internet Explorer 7 in the site code)