IP Protection Pops Up Every 10 Seconds....

Help!! My Malwarebytes Anti-Malware IP Protection Infection Detected balloon pops up evey 10 seconds when I am online. it even pops up after I boot up my laptop and before I even open Firefox. it's pretty annoying seeing it and hearing the associated "pop" sound continuously. Is there anything I can do so that the program works but the pop up thing stops??

Thanks,

Jeff

Help!! My Malwarebytes Anti-Malware IP Protection Infection Detected balloon pops up evey 10 seconds when I am online. it even pops up after I boot up my laptop and before I even open Firefox. it's pretty annoying seeing it and hearing the associated "pop" sound continuously. Is there anything I can do so that the program works but the pop up thing stops??

Thanks,

Jeff

A new version, 1.41 will be out soon to help fix some of the issues with the IP protection. For now, you can turn IP off by right clicking on the system tray icon and unchecking IP protection.

A new version, 1.41 will be out soon to help fix some of the issues with the IP protection. For now, you can turn IP off by right clicking on the system tray icon and unchecking IP protection.

Thank you but don't I want IP protection to protect me from those IPs that are bad??

Also, do you happen to run any P2P sofware (peer to peer) like limewire or utorrent?
No, not at all. After the last infection I got that shut down Malwarebytes, Super Anti Spyware, my internet access and my ability to do a system restore I go no where like that. Had to reload my system software.

@Jeff,

I would suggest posting some of the IPs that pop up in this thread or in the false positives section as prairie dog mentioned if you believe they are not malicious IPs. The logs can be found in:

Vista users

C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs

XP Users

%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Note: %AllUsersProfile% refers to the location of the "All Users" Windows profile, and is usually C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\