Malwarebytes not detecting redirect links to other website

A couple of possibilities. If Malwarebytes previously found malware (adware) then read through this pinned article to check on settings you may need to reset: 

Otherwise, there's a good chance that your Mac isn't infected at all and those re-directs are being caused by javascript embedded in advertising on one or more  websites that you are visiting (so-called malvertising). In that case, there is nothing on your Mac to remove and your only defense is a good ad blocker.

Malwarebytes has such extensions for Chrome and Firefox in beta testing, but the Safari version isn't ready yet. It would appear you were using Google Chrome in at least one of your screenshots.

17 minutes ago, alvarnell said:

A couple of possibilities. If Malwarebytes previously found malware (adware) then read through this pinned article to check on settings you may need to reset: 

Otherwise, there's a good chance that your Mac isn't infected at all and those re-directs are being caused by javascript embedded in advertising on one or more  websites that you are visiting (so-called malvertising). In that case, there is nothing on your Mac to remove and your only defense is a good ad blocker.

Malwarebytes has such extensions for Chrome and Firefox in beta testing, but the Safari version isn't ready yet. It would appear you were using Google Chrome in at least one of your screenshots.

I've recently done another Malwarebytes scan, no malware detected. Even a couple of hours ago I did a scan, same results.

Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 11.07.45 AM.png

I understood that, but if you have ever found anything at any time in the past then you need to read the article and check everything that is listed there.

If you have never had to remove adware in the past with Malwarebytes or any other scanner, then get yourself an adware blocker for all your browsers.

8 minutes ago, alvarnell said:

I understood that, but if you have ever found anything at any time in the past then you need to read the article and check everything that is listed there.

If you have never had to remove adware in the past with Malwarebytes or any other scanner, then get yourself an adware blocker for all your browsers.

Alright, well thank you for clearing things up. I read the document you attached and everything on my end is all clear.