Xauma95

My detections, don't know what to do

***This is an automated reply***

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the AdwCleaner Help forum.

Someone will reply shortly, but in the meantime here are a few resources which may help resolve your issue:

Thanks in advance for your patience.

-The Malwarebytes Forum Team

51 minutes ago, fr33tux said:

Hello,

Can you share a screenshot of `C:\Users\Public\Documents\Downloaded Installers` content?

Captura.PNG

Captura2.PNG

@fr33tux those are from my driver booster scheduled scan that i do everyday, so I don't know if should i remove them. The others i don't know what they are so please tell me what i have to remove. The setup avobe is from avast driver update but i've uninstalled it so now it is removed

PUP.Optional.Legacy             C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Driver Booster Scheduler

***** [ Registry ] *****

PUP.Optional.Legacy             HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tasks\{17BCDD7B-DADD-46E8-95B3-7A644C8E5BE4}
PUP.Optional.Legacy             HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tree\Driver Booster Scheduler

On 10/30/2018 at 2:50 PM, fr33tux said:

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Yes, you're good to remove all of them.

Even the driver booster's entries? I use driver booster and it does a scan everyday for my drivers

If you wish to continue using Driver Booster then you should exclude its detections.  You may do so by performing a scan and then right-clicking on the entry for the Driver Booster detections and selecting the option to exclude/ignore it and it should no longer be detected by future scans.

4 hours ago, exile360 said:

If you wish to continue using Driver Booster then you should exclude its detections.  You may do so by performing a scan and then right-clicking on the entry for the Driver Booster detections and selecting the option to exclude/ignore it and it should no longer be detected by future scans.

okey thank you