Johanskaneby

ukcontentdelivery.info

I get this notifications all the time . Ia have tried Malwarebytes and some other software - but no luck. I have also added several of the ukcontentdelivery.info notificaions sites under blocked  inside notifications in Chrome.  I have also added [*.]ukcontentdelivery.info:443 - but no luck. I still get these notifications. 

Using osx 10.13.6

chrome version 69.0.3497.100

Looking in the log I find the following:

⁄µhıyıúRDATA:https_fqb2.ukcontentdelivery.info_0p#https://fqb2.ukcontentdelivery.info/#12∫$https://fqb2.ukcontentdelivery.info/H"”
Samsung-bel√∂ningen v√§ntar"Ans√∂kan innan den l√∂per ut*22:https://xml.clickredirection.com/thumbnail?i=VcLKMQis*8E_18Bøˇˇ o"push_id"$edb24c23-8012-4bf4-9f98-2ec9e2a75e8a"analytics_domain0"href"õ//althcareer.com/passthrough_redirect?ptru=Azm9Czr3vG05BeEKg7FPg7JGhemPCMlTDyVLBS4TB79Lg7FPg7I%2FAj8eg9FvjlxPCGO5ml1FtV0XAemXfH86D6CKCylEAfmGB70RvMqLBn%3D%3D&ptrv=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"creative_id"600132-www.pepitrook.com"click_tracking_urlsA$"actions_datao{{X`áˬژ⁄µhrz*)p#https://fqb2.ukcontentdelivery.info/#1208@H ÒêÙ˜⁄µh

Also having this! Now I haven't had any popups, tried to disable JS on Opera but then ofc some functions didnt work on some popular websites.

Installed the most popular AdGuard extension in my Opera browser, hope it will help!

Malwarebytes, Avira and AVG Antivirus can't find giij.ukcontentdelivery.info on my computer and no other threats. 

Will update you to see if my problem get's fixed. Maybe uninstall and install Opera again?! 

On 10/15/2018 at 12:22 AM, Johanskaneby said:

I get this notifications all the time .

When you say "notifications," are these actually in the Notification Center, which show up in the upper right corner of your screen? If so, see this for eliminating those from Safari:

https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/customize-website-notifications-sfri40734/mac

Or this for Chrome:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3220216?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

If that's not what you're referring to, can you be more specific about what you're seeing? Screenshots can help.

@mrkeys I hid your second post on this topic, as some of the links it contained were to untrustworthy sites that push scam software. In general, if you Google for something like "How do I remove X?", you'll find lots and lots of scam sites with junk instructions that don't work and download links for scam apps.

thanks treed!

Also found this video which helped, found "messages" in Opera web browser and everything linked to giij was to the block list but 1 which was the ukcontentdelivery.info

it's now on my block list really hope not to get messages from it, and I really don't hope that my computer has a malware or installed ***** on it ... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK9M0Zs_FmA

Also attach the List of blocked Messages through Opera. 

operablocks.png

This is a notification generated by a bad extension in Chrome.

General suggested recepies have no effect - have tried them all.

Only way is to do a fully hands on manual uninstall of chrome.

Extensions is a easy scary way for rouge devs to get a lot of access to your chrome browser. Be ware and install extensions with great caution

Good luck 

Just now, Johanskaneby said:

This is a notification generated by a bad extension in Chrome.

General suggested recepies have no effect - have tried them all.

Only way is to do a fully hands on manual uninstall of chrome.

Extensions is a easy scary way for rouge devs to get a lot of access to your chrome browser. Be ware and install extensions with great caution

Good luck 

Hey man!

Ok. Can you install it back again and get all Your data (saved favorites) etc back? I remember uninstalling-reinstalling a browser and all my Bookmarks/Favorites got back again?

What extension? An extension by itself should not be able to cause changes that would require fully nuking Chrome.

Well it did - you know the history of my case. I blocked all notifications from the source 

Also did the [*.] Nameofsource. 

Nothing helped - until I, after many days on advice from another antiviruscompany ( that actually did a remote check  ) removed all chrome files amd dirs. Problem disappeared.

I carefully reinstalled chrome and now everything is fine

12 minutes ago, mrkeys said:

Hey man!

Ok. Can you install it back again and get all Your data (saved favorites) etc back? I remember uninstalling-reinstalling a browser and all my Bookmarks/Favorites got back again?

Yes - no proba, as long as you have google syncing all contacts / bookmarks.

1 minute ago, Johanskaneby said:

Yes - no proba, as long as you have google syncing all contacts / bookmarks.

Actually, if you have Google sync turned on, that makes it much harder to fix these problems. Even after nuking Chrome, the problem can be synced right back into the fresh copy of Chrome on the device. That's what makes troubleshooting these issues in Chrome such a problem.

1) Chrome is the #1 target for malicious browser extensions, and the Chrome store is full of them

2) Chrome sync makes it hard to truly remove everything

3) Adware has been known to make non-trivial changes to both the Chrome app and the Chrome settings

To be honest, from my observations over the last few years, Chrome is the absolute last browser I would recommend for the average person to use.

Sorry guys, I used Opera :)

Hopefully this is gone now since it's on my block-list, will research if I should uninstall+install it either way and then import old bookmarks!

Never gonna use Chrome ;)