Cannot open nor uninstall Malwarebytes

Go to solution Solved by dcollins,

Hi,

after installing the newest version of MB3 (mb3-setup-consumer-3.6.1.2711-1.0.463-1.0.7197) , i Cannot open nor uninstall Malwarebytes . I´m using W10 and the problem persists before and after the w10 october update. I run the RKILL but it did find anything wrong. What can i do to reestablish the MB3 proper working? Thanks in advance 

• Staff
  • Solution

That log wasn't ran in safe mode, it was ran in normal mode, but I do see a few things jumping out.

For starters, please right click the desktop icon for Malwarebytes and then choose Properties. Click the Compatibility tab on the top and then uncheck all the boxes on this page and click Ok. Then try to launch Malwarebytes again.

If that doesn't work, please reboot into Safe Mode and try to open Malwarebytes. If it launches, please run a full scan with rootkit scanning enabled on your machine.