Malware "adult.yourblocksite.com" , Tool to remove?

Hi,   I also have the "adult.yourblocksite.com" in my Windows.   I did disable my ad block in extensions but this only prevents the popup notifications from Malware bytes - NOT - removing the Malware. 

1.)  Way doesn't malware bytes remove this if it can detect it?    And

2.  What tool can I download/buy that will completely remove this issue.    I am reluctant to follow manual instructions to edit my registry therefore I'd like to get a know good/OK removal tool.      Thanks!!

1 minute ago, Canufixit said:

Hi,   I also have the "adult.yourblocksite.com" in my Windows.   I did disable my ad block in extensions but this only prevents the popup notifications from Malware bytes - NOT - removing the Malware. 

1.)  Way doesn't malware bytes remove this if it can detect it?    And

2.  What tool can I download/buy that will completely remove this issue.    I am reluctant to follow manual instructions to edit my registry therefore I'd like to get a know good/OK removal tool.      Thanks!!

1 minute ago, Canufixit said: