Glitch

Turning Off Notification Messages

I'd like some help with this issue too - using the free version of malwarebytes, I've twice recently had pop-ups invading my full-screen programs even with notifications set to be off.

These pop-ups were for 'A letter from our CEO' and 'The importance of upgrading', but I can find no way to opt out from these intrusive marketing messages that my settings should be preventing.

Currently those messages can't be disabled, but we are working on some improvements for our notification control that should help control when these are displayed so they don't interrupt fullscreen activities.

43 minutes ago, dcollins said:

Currently those messages can't be disabled, but we are working on some improvements for our notification control that should help control when these are displayed so they don't interrupt fullscreen activities.

Ah, okay - I'd prefer it if these messages stayed in the client, rather than popping up, which isn't desirable behaviour, but any option to manage them would be helpful, as they are exceptionally irritating when they pop up in fullscreen programmes (which I suppose is the point of a pop-up, but still, these ones aren't helping to make the case for buying premium, quite the opposite in fact).

I have windows 7 pro on my computer and don't even notice malwarebytes is working in the background unless it notifies me it blocked an exploit or a website....it scans at 3 A.M so that doesn't bother me either.  I don't understand why so many people have so many differences with the impact of this program.  I do know that if a program constantly gave me annoying messages....and there was no way to prevent, I would uninstall the program...problem solved.  Ever since the January debacle, I have turned off automatic component updates...just to be sure there is no repeat...but other than that one horrid time, malwarebytes seems to be working flawlessly on my computer.