Malwarebytes 3.6.1 WER Report - mbamservice

Go to solution Solved by dcollins,

8 hours ago, skcusime said:

Come on Malwarebytes... If you've been able to reproduce the issue effecting probably all of us, surely it's time you addressed it and fixed it.

This is pretty poor form to allow the error to continue this long

As I mentioned prior, this is planned to be fixed in our next release. We haven't had a release since this issue was discovered, but this issue will be resolved in our next release.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, dcollins said:

Just to re-iterate, this is a non-issue. There is an error that shows up in the log, but in no way is your computer or the Malwarebytes product negatively impacted, you just get an annoying error. That's why we haven't pushed out an update for this yet.

I'm just thinking most users don't like the multitude of Windows Critical Errors dumping their system reliability in the toilet.

As for myself, I've had  beaucoup  critical errors since my Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows XP, Windows 7 days, also the myriad of Windows 10 versions, currently on 1809.

99.99 percent of those errors, were just as you stated, an annoying error

But, I'm old and the only system errors I watched out for were hardware errors, programs can generate a critical error just by a wrong mouse click, I.E the dreaded triple click

Push comes to shove, you can always clear the problem reports and Event Logs, I never do, if the system boots and the programs load, I'm a happy camper

• tetonbob changed the title to Malwarebytes 3.6.1 WER Report - mbamservice