Problems with Malware pro

I have been trying to upload paid ads on Facebook but having problems with an adblocker which I think is Malwarebytes, my problem is that preferences are useless, it gives me no options except for general and my account so the only thing I can change is, in General, is Quarantine or in my account the license key...but nothing else. Using Mac OSX High Sierra, I bought Malwarebytes only 2 days ago so am really disappointed that I have no control over the settings, In fact, the 'settings' panel in the left (Gear cog) won't even open

Is this normal?

161155570_ScreenShot2018-09-08at19_18_01.thumb.png.423805cf9259316c2964926f0541fd9d.png

160645867_ScreenShot2018-09-08at19_18_01.thumb.png.db660a326bd211ffbac03efdb6f36cfc.png

• Staff

The Settings button is working fine, it's opening the settings window for you.

The problem you're seeing is definitely not due to Malwarebytes for Mac, because it does not do ad blocking, or any other kind of network blocking. If you have our browser extension beta installed in either Chrome or Firefox, and are experiencing the problem in one of those browsers, you should try disabling that. Otherwise, see what other software you have installed that may block network connections or ads.

Also, I notice that it looks like you're using a very old version of Malwarebytes for Mac. I would recommend updating to the latest version.

• 3 months later...