System Hacked

PA.Dutchman

Our ALLENTOWN CITY HALL was hacked. It cost nearly $200,000 to find out it may cost the TAX PAYERS $1,000,000 to replace and repair the entire ALLENTOWN CITY HALL systems. I wrote to an Editor who is very familiar with the CITY CRASH. I explained that I wrote to their SUPPORT SERVICES and they need to be checking the own services or something could shut down the newspaper like our CITY HALL CRASH.

Edited by PA.Dutchman
spelinf

I mentioned to this editor I am an old man who worked in the COMPOSITION ROOM in the late 1960's and the EASTERN STATES INTO CANADA HAD A POWER OUTAGE. We then used LINOTYPES TO SET UP EACH ISSUE OF THE NEWSPAPER, THE LEAD POTS WERE HEATED TO 675 DEGREES. This simple power outage shut down all the newspapers because the lead cooled. It took hours after the power was restored to turn out an edition. I said that was a more simple time and fix, however now days GOVERNMENTS ARE TRYING TO HACK POWER GRIDS GOVERNMENT FILES ETC. AND THE STOPPAGE AND DAMAGE WOULD GREATLY OUT CLASS THAT LONG AGO POWER OUTAGE.

PPgutenburgpress.jpg