I have NOT HAD ANOTHER attempted take over since

PA.Dutchman

I want to thank you and your staff for advising me to install MALWAREBYTES BROWESER EXTENSION FOR CHROME. I have NOT HAD ANOTHER attempted take over since the one and only time I did and then I was instructed to try MALWAREBYTES BROWESER EXTENSION FOR CHROME.

One guestion and it isn't the end of the world if I am not able to make comments on our daily newspaper, my attempted HIJACKING WAS THE RESULT OF AN ADVERTISEMENT ON OUR LOCAL NEWSPAPER SITE.

Now I can not open the link after the stories in our local newspaper to share my thoughts on some of the things going on in our world and local community. I tried un-installing the MALWAREBYTES BROWESER EXTENSION FOR CHROME and I could open the option to ad my opinions again. Then I reinstalled MALWAREBYTES BROWESER EXTENSION FOR CHROME and I believe it is blocking the newspapers extension to submit any opions I used to be able to share my thoughts or views like the everyone else who has a digital subscription.

Is there a way I can change the settings for the MALWAREBYTES BROWESER EXTENSION FOR CHROME to allow the option to open up as an extension of the stories so I can write my opinon as I use to do?

I realize this newspaper our local media was the source of the attempted hijacking by one of the advertisments on their web page for subscription customers so I keep MALWAREBYTES BROWESER EXTENSION FOR CHROME installed. I am only asking if there is a way to just turn it off or set it so I can allow the OPINON part of the stories to open for me to share my thoughts on any stories.

AT THIS POINT I NEVER WANT TO GO THROUGH A HI JACKING AGAIN SO I AM KEEPING MALWAREBYTES BROWESER EXTENSION FOR CHROME INSTALLED ALL THE TIME.

Once more my SINCEREST THANKS AND APPRECIATION FOR YOUR HELP, STAFF AND PROTECTION THROUGH MALWAREBYTES PROGRAMS, THEY ARE THE VERY BEST!!!!

Dear Dave,

I found I could turn of the MALWARE BROWSER EXTENSION and make my comments, this works for me. I know the NEWSPAPER would not do anything if it would defeat their making even higher profits. Turning it off long enough to make or state my opinion works for me. 

Yes you refered to the CORRECT entry I made and BELIEVE ME I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE AGAIN. I HAVE NOT HAD A SINGLE ATTEMPTED HIJACKING OR ANY OTHER INVASION SINCE I DOWNLOAD YOUR BROWESER EXTENSION IT IS GREAT!!!!

I am an older SENIOR and sometimes the lies told in the media are just TOO MUCH and when I know the documented truth I feel strongly I have to share the TRUTH with some of the younger journalist who believe the BROOKLYN BRIDGE IS STILL FOR SALE.

AGAIN THANK YOU, I ALWAYS FIND THE TRUTH AND GREAT HELP HERE.

? Dave, I know you opinions are your business. This year in Pennsylvania our STATE GRAND JURY has reported their

findings concerning ALL PEDOPHILE PRIESTS. I wrote a LETTER TO THE EDITOR, and I wanted to thank readers for their support. THAT IS ALL I WILL say, turning it off allowed me to thank readers, now I have it on again. THANKS!!

If they're using Disqus for comments as many sites do, then it is most likely being blocked because Disqus is also, I believe, used for hosting ads as well and one of the browser extension's functions is to block many ads and ad networks, both to protect privacy and to prevent malicious advertisements (malwaretisements) such as tech support scams (the "hijacking" you encountered previously) and other malicious/potentially dangerous ad content (like exploits etc.) so disabling it temporarily to post then re-enabling it is a good policy to use that way you are still able to post your comments but are still kept safe while browsing.

I would not surprised I am no ROCKET SCIENTIST however our local law enforcement agencies were pushing citizens to download their NEW PROGRAM TO ACCESS POLICE AND NOT BE IDENTIFIED. YEA RIGHT! I checked it out and told the Assistant Police Chief your claims are false to install your program requires a person to provide ALL KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. Maybe you are an expert in law enforcement however to tell people their indentity would not be traced or known is fraud. They couldn't and wouldn't deny what I had discovered. I am not afraid to contact police if needed so I have nothing to hide.