Chrome locking up with Malwarebytes

Greetings

I have malware-bytes installed , use chrome 

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Every time I visit one website , bostonherald.com , Chrome locks up for about anywhere form a few seconds to over a minute !

I can replicate this each and every time I access the site and then I get a chrome response stating to remove malwarebytes !

Any solutions ? 

• 5 months later...

Hi Devin

Sorry but I just got your msg now as I did not get a notice that you replied . Not sure of the technical description but the cause was  anti Virus software . Somehow it was looking at items on the Herald home page and causing it to lock up .  They started a whole new web design , and ironically , it has not occured on the site yet ! That was I believe somewhere around  September ?   The videos and junk displayed were causing the issue as somehow Norton thought it was either a virus or something that needed to be scanned or both !  Again apologies for not seeing  this earlier !! 

Thx !

Rich