Help, Cannot load Malwarebytes or Hijackthis

JP Williams

Help, I cannot load Malwarebytes or Hijackthis. I have tried the obvious. Downloading Malwarebytes & Hijackthis to a CD & renaming before running. I ran Avast, & DR Web Free and neither will finish properly. Hijackthis satarts a log and then quits. Malwarebytes starts to scan and then quits. I tried to boot from Secure2k CD and it will not boot to cd. I extrtacted the ISO file and it scans but finds nothing. I am getting explorer hijacks. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO POST A HIJACKTHIS LOG as I CANNOT generate one at this time. Any help would be wonderful.

JPW

Hello JP Williams and Welcome to Malwarebytes.org

Please start a new post in this forum - Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs describing your issues and someone will help you as soon as they can. Explain that you can't even run logs. A helper will work with you and give you one on one advice and walk you through the steps to get this out. It may be a day or so before someone can get to you. A lot of people need help so they are very busy. Meanwhile, please don't install or run any other software trying to get this out. It just complicates the process and makes the job take longer.