Dude905

Scanner did not detect Poweriso

Hello ... I ran your scanner after my anti-virus security software pick up on a PUP but your scanner didn't ... The software is Power iso . And it does have PUP attach to its software 

***This is an automated reply***

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the AdwCleaner Help forum.

Someone will reply shortly, but in the meantime here are a few resources which may help resolve your issue:

Thanks in advance for your patience.

-The Malwarebytes Forum Team

Greetings,

Did you scan with both Malwarebytes 3 and ADWCleaner?  I ask because both scanners detect different things currently so one might detect it while the other does not.

Actually I did and this was awhile ago too... I'm just mentioning this because I just started using a different anti-virus software which to my surprised did picked up . I thought ADWCleaner was specially developed for this types of attacks, Yes ?

Sort of, it depends on why PowerISO is being detected.  I'll take a look at their software and see what I can find out about it.

OK, I just verified that both installers for PowerISO (both 32 bit and 64 bit) are being detected by Malwarebytes 3:

InstallCore.thumb.png.f49b784471b80ce3d05bc934e21a6ae0.png