Adobe Reader is "malware", PUP from Chrome and IObit Uninstaller. Need Help

I refreshed Windows 10 and installed Chrome and Adobe Reader from their corresponding website and installed Malwarebytes and AdwCleaner later. When I ran Malwarebytes, it classified a threat as malware, name is MachineLearning/Anomalous.100%, location is C:\PROGRAMDATA\ADOVE\ARM\{291AA914-A987-4CE9-BD63-AC0A92D435E5}\BITA73A.TMP (I took note of this). For AdwCleaner, it detected 2 Chromium Search Provider: Ask and AOL. It took 2 times to remove both of them (1st time AOL failed). And I think either MBAM or AdwCleaner detected some registry keys relating to IObit Uninstaller on Edge. I proceeded to do a clean installation of Windows 10 using my boot flashdrive. I do not know if I can re-install Chrome, IObit Uninstaller and Adobe Reader. Anyone has same issues? Those are pretty common softwares and the fact that there is malware, PUP and strange registry keys made me scare to install any software on my system now.

Hello, Welcome to Malwarebytes.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

This issues is covered in this topic.

https://blog.malwarebytes.com/detections/machinelearning-anomalous-100/

If the problem persists, report a False Positives
Link on the page.

Hi,

Try to install the latest version for Adobe.
If present you will be informed.

ADOBE READER
http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Before your download I suggest you unckeck the box on the top right "Yes, install McAfee Security Scan Plus - optional" this is not required if you are not a McAfee subscriber. While the installation is in progress you can also deny the installation of any other programs that may be suggested.
<<<>>>

p.s.
My version is 18.011.20055 which was released on July 10.
Check yours the Control Panel > Programs < Programs and Features.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks