bradkramer

iOS Call Protection Issue

Unable to activate it and I did sign up for the premium 1 month free trial.  The issue occurs when I attempt to toggle on the extension in iOS Settings - Phone - Call Block and Protection.  I get an error and to contact developer.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Having the same issue. Can't enable call protection.  I hope it gets solved soon. Malwarebytes has always been great software. I'm not sure this one was completely ready for roll out though.

Edited by SWHolcomb

Having same problem also.    Rebooted iPhone and also tried reinstalling the app.  

F5F20E6E-0F5C-4F9E-B3FB-DD4DBEF8A79D.jpeg

Edited by FTI76

Same here. Just put in a ticket with MWB. I'll let you all know how that goes. I also tried:

• Rebooting
  • Resetting network settings
  • Toggling airplane mode
  • Installing and uninstalling the app

Same result here.

Hello All,

Our developers are looking into the issue with high priority. We will update soon once we hear from them.

We offer our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience and for writing to us.

Have a good weekend.

That worked. Thanks for the quick response. Another issue has arisen. With the web protection on I can no longer launch videos from trusted websites. Try going to ESPN.com and playing any video. It won’t work. Please advise. 

Edited by bradkramer

As an update when I disable ad blocking for Malwarebytes in the settings app on iOS I’m able to play the videos. This would defeat the purpose of that ad blocker. Hope this info helps.