FIX THIS NOW

PureCode

I used this to clean. After I reset I found that I was stuck in a loop. It wouldn’t let me restart and it wouldn’t let me get back into windows only shutdown. This product I use for over 2 years got my pc bricked.. FIX THIS PLEASE I DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO SOMEONE ELSE.

860A4E6D-947E-44B7-A3C8-7F0B034334DA.jpeg

• Staff

***This is an automated reply***

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the AdwCleaner Help forum.

Someone will reply shortly, but in the meantime here are a few resources which may help resolve your issue:

Thanks in advance for your patience.

-The Malwarebytes Forum Team

• Staff

Greetings,

I'm sorry that this occurred, and you can be certain that they will take fixing this issue seriously.

With that said, can you please provide some additional info to help the team decipher how this happened?  My suggestion would be to use the built in repair option in Windows to perform a System Restore back to as close to just before the scan with ADWCleaner where the issue occurred as you can, then perform another scan and save the log, but obviously don't have it fix anything because we don't want the issue to repeat.  They just need to see what was detected to determine where the problem is, assuming it was something being changed/removed by ADWCleaner that caused it (there's a possibility it was just an issue with the cleanup process itself, such as a driver conflict or something with the built in cleanup function that occurs on restart when ADWCleaner performs final cleanup following a scan, meaning it could be a compatibility problem with some specific hardware and/or software on your system).

If you could also then please run the following tool and provide the ZIP file containing the diagnostic logs that would likely be helpful as well, especially if it is a corner case as I mentioned:

1. Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Accept the EULA and click Advanced Options on the main page (not Get Started)
  3. Click the Gather Logs button, and once it completes, attach the zip file it creates on your desktop to your next reply

Thanks, and again, I'm sorry that this occurred, but hopefully it will be promptly corrected.

2 minutes ago, exile360 said:

Greetings,

I'm sorry that this occurred, and you can be certain that they will take fixing this issue seriously.

With that said, can you please provide some additional info to help the team decipher how this happened?  My suggestion would be to use the built in repair option in Windows to perform a System Restore back to as close to just before the scan with ADWCleaner where the issue occurred as you can, then perform another scan and save the log, but obviously don't have it fix anything because we don't want the issue to repeat.  They just need to see what was detected to determine where the problem is, assuming it was something being changed/removed by ADWCleaner that caused it (there's a possibility it was just an issue with the cleanup process itself, such as a driver conflict or something with the built in cleanup function that occurs on restart when ADWCleaner performs final cleanup following a scan, meaning it could be a compatibility problem with some specific hardware and/or software on your system).

If you could also then please run the following tool and provide the ZIP file containing the diagnostic logs that would likely be helpful as well, especially if it is a corner case as I mentioned:

1. Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Accept the EULA and click Advanced Options on the main page (not Get Started)
  3. Click the Gather Logs button, and once it completes, attach the zip file it creates on your desktop to your next reply

Thanks, and again, I'm sorry that this occurred, but hopefully it will be promptly corrected.

I already fixed it and spent over 100$ for the materials to fix it. But I get it and I still like Malwarebtyes and will still buy products. 

C69099A9-F318-4068-ADD7-0E276CB1B39B.jpeg

• 1 year later...