oldjohnny

Adding a device.

Hi Folks.

I have my desktop pc on Malwarebytes 3.0.  Can you advise how to add my old iphone 5 to this cover as well please?

Many thanks.

Malwarebytes for iOS is only available for iOS 11 or above, which is not available on iPhone 5. Unfortunately you won't be able to add Malwarebytes to this device.

Why would we need to purchase access to iOS app with a premium subscription? Is it not premium? I'm just a little confused here. 

You want me to make a purchase of a MAC and PC version but to get iOS I have to make ANOTHER purchase? Doesn't sound premium to me, or anyone else as a matter of fact.  It wouldn't be hard to create a My MalwareBytes log-in to access premium features.  

The Malwarebytes for iOS gives you Call Blocking, Web Protection, Ad Blocking and 30-days of Premium features for free. If you want to retain the Premium features, you must complete an in-app purchase from the App Store.

Edited by alvarnell

On 12/24/2018 at 7:35 AM, brodymorrison said:

It wouldn't be hard to create a My MalwareBytes log-in to access premium features.  

It's actually quite hard. Impossible, in fact. Apple's App Store requirements do not allow for activation of in-app features using a license key or login. The only time a login-based activation is allowed is when you're unlocking access to a backend service of some kind, which is not relevant to the current Malwarebytes for iOS app.