kjaxcd

malwarebytes failed to remove this virus

when malware bytes for android scan finished.I received  this error as shown in the picture below
when i clicked remove setlected button as shown in the first picture,I received the error as shown in the picture below
when i pressed the ok Button as shown in the second picture(Screenshot).I received the error as shown here in the third picture.
when i pressed the ok button as shown in the  third screenshot.I received the error as shown in this fourth screenshot.When i pressed the MANAGE DEVICE ADMINISTRATORS button as shown in this fourth picture.I received the message as shown in the fifth picture.
when i do not press the  button MANAGE DEVICE ADMINISTRATORS But press the ok button shown here in the fourth screenshot.malwarebytes gives me the message shown in the tenth screenshot.
when I pressed the MANAGE  DEVICE ADMINISTRATORES Button,as shown in the 4th screenshot.I reeceived the   following  message  as shown in the fifth picture
when i pressed the backward arrow near the text phone administrators as shown previously in the fifth screenshot.I received the error as shown in the sixth screenshot.
when i press backward arrow near the text/word security in the sixth screenshot,malwarebytes give me the message shown here in the 7th screenshot.
when i close this ,malwarebytes give me the message shown in the 8th screenshot below
After pressing ok button shown in the 8th screenshot, malwarebytes gives the message shown in the  9th screenshot.
when i do not press the  button MANAGE DEVICE ADMINISTRATORS But press the ok button shown previously in the fourth screenshot.malwarebytes gives me the message shown here  in the tenth screenshot.
when ok button is pressed shown previously in the tenth screenshot,malwarebytes gives the message shown here in the eleventh screenshot
.All of these eleven steps that i followed carefully using makwarebytes did not help me to remove virus/malware from my computer,i think people here at malwarebytes forum can  be helpful to remove viruses using malwarebytes from an android phone.
 Best wishes.