Will Android  MB (Premium) protect Chrome Beta as well as Chrome (Standard)?  I'm running Android-8.1 on Nexus 5X phones.  The current versions of Chrome and Chrome Beta are 68.

Greetings,

While you're waiting for a response, I thought you might be interested in the Malwarebytes browser extension beta which is currently available for both Chrome and Firefox and I believe should work on Android as well as PC, including in Chrome beta versions.  More info and download links can be found here:

Chrome
Firefox

3 hours ago, exile360 said:

Greetings,

While you're waiting for a response, I thought you might be interested in the Malwarebytes browser extension beta which is currently available for both Chrome and Firefox and I believe should work on Android as well as PC, including in Chrome beta versions.  More info and download links can be found here:

Chrome
Firefox

I do not believe this extension can be installed on any Android Chrome?

Yes, we have this on our Desktop Chrome.

Aw, that's a bummer.  I looked at the Chrome web store and filtered by Android compatibility and searched "Malwarebytes" and it did come up, but I guess that's no guarantee that it's actually compatible.  Sorry about that, I was hoping it would work.

15 hours ago, exile360 said:

Aw, that's a bummer.  I looked at the Chrome web store and filtered by Android compatibility and searched "Malwarebytes" and it did come up, but I guess that's no guarantee that it's actually compatible.  Sorry about that, I was hoping it would work.

I added Firefox browser to our Androids.  Firefox permits the MB extension.

On 7/26/2018 at 9:01 AM, ingber said:

Will Android  MB (Premium) protect Chrome Beta as well as Chrome (Standard)?  I'm running Android-8.1 on Nexus 5X phones.  The current versions of Chrome and Chrome Beta are 68.

No reply?

Hi,

If you are using a Chromebook, you can always download our free Chrome extension. It'll provide security against online threats.

You can find our extension here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/malwarebytes-browser-exte/ihcjicgdanjaechkgeegckofjjedodee?hl=en

And if your Chromebook has Google Play, then our Android application will work there without any problem. It'll provide security against threats for Android. Our Android application can be downloaded from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.malwarebytes.antimalware&hl=en

You can find device list here: https://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/chrome-os-systems-supporting-android-apps

Still no reply?

On 7/26/2018 at 10:01 AM, ingber said:

Hi @ingber,

I apologize for the late response.  I thought this was covered by another user.

Yes, it should protect on both Beta and Standard Chrome.  The best way to test is the browse to iptest.malwarebytes.com.  This is a harmless website used for testing only.

If the page is blocked, you are protected.

Nathan