eden_belmontes

Cant install, keeps asking for restart.

I am having this issue and always have it occasionally, if anyone can please help me out with this would be appreciated. same issue one day the app gave an error that it couldn't start, so i uninstalled and now I cant install again, same issue as coder and this is the only forum I can find with a similar issue, when installing it asks for a reboot, so after reboot nothing happens no window pop up to continue, nothing. so i have to start it again then the same loop starts.

I cant install MB every time I run the installer it asks to restart the computer, so I do. once the computer restarts nothing happens, no pop up to continue, nothing. So i have to run it again and same issue, just stuck in a loop. please help

Hello and Welcome!

Please try a clean re-install to see if it helps... If it does not we will need the requested logs from above...

Please download the Malwarebytes Support Tool and use it to do a Clean Removal and reinstall of Malwarebtyes

• Download Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file
  • Double-click mb-support-X.X.X.XXXX.exe to run the program
    • You may be prompted by the User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent.

• Place a check-mark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next
  • You will be presented with a page stating, "Welcome to the Malwarebytes Support Tool!"
  • Click the Advanced Options link - do not click Get Started

mbst-welcome.jpg.2300dd6068ae92db1bdc8f0

• Click the CLEAN button

mbst-clean.jpg.f6ef4b074d793ab7a1028ff08|

• A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed to remove Malwarebytes from your computer

• Upon completion, click OK

• Follow the onscreen prompts to reboot and reinstall Malwarebytes

If you do not get prompted to reinstall Malwarebytes then download the latest version from the link below.

Download the Latest MB3 v3.5.1.2522 CU 1.0.391 from ->>RIGHT HERE<<-

I split your post out since you responded to a really old thread. Please provide the logs mentioned below

1. Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Accept the EULA and click Advanced Options
  3. Click Clean and follow the prompts to clean and reboot your computer
  4. Once it reboots, wait a few minutes for the application to relaunch itself and follow the prompts to reinstall

4 hours ago, eden_belmontes said:

sorry  for the late reply @Firefox was able to fix the issue with his fix thank you guys for responding!

No worries, glad to hear all is working now... glad we could help