Malwarebytes blocks Microsoft Casual Games

I am having major problems with Microsoft Casual Games being blocked by Malwarebytes.  There are two of these games that daily I have to deleted these games, restart my machine and then download them again from the Microsoft store.  I know that Malwarebytes is the problem as earlier this morning I played these two games.  Upon starting my computer Malwarebytes had just finished the daily scan just now and these games simply do not start. 

I am using version 3.5.1 component package 1.374

I do not know how to whitelist these games as I can't find listed in programs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Note I know a little about computers (as my son says just enough to be dangerous), any help needs to be thoroughly explained in plain English.

Edited by gapch12
I needed to add my last sentence.

• Staff

Greetings,

Please open Malwarebytes and navigate to Settings>Application and click on the Install Application Updates button.  It should download and install the new component package, version 1.0.391 which includes several fixes and improvements and might resolve this issue so that your games are no longer blocked.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks

• tetonbob changed the title to Malwarebytes blocks Microsoft Casual Games