Email notification URL's are dead.

• 6 months later...

It's an old post, but bad links in notification emails have been bugging me & this offered no resolution. I read mail in plain text, rather than HTML (old school-ish quirk?)  & when I use the provided link, I get:

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2S136/C

By comparing the email with the 'copy link location' from the actual post, I see that '&' appears in the former, but not the latter.

By stripping it from URL from the page above, the intended post loads.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/240530-another-windows-7-x64-freeze-after-the-10508-update/?do=findComment&comment=1292174

Short of (ugh!) conformity, is there any recommended resolution for those who eschew HTML email? TIA

1 hour ago, David H. Lipman said:

I think the way to "fix it" is give the Forum Member the ability to choose Plain Text or HTML emails.

Sure, that's one way to address it assuming that doing so wouldn't result in the same formatting problem, but either way it would be up to IPS to implement the solution regardless.