Hello. 

I Am Having Some Trouble Getting Rid Of This No Good Adware Pokki Start Menu.
When I Downloaded The Pokki Start Menu I Thought It Was SafeWhen I Looked Up Pokki The Google Results Showed 
How To Delete Pokki Virus I Took Action And Downloaded Adwcleaner It Found It I Scanned 4 Times Then adwcleaner dissappred right out of the blue with out permission I clicked the windows button and I saw Start Menu And I learned the virus was still there I went to task manager no results of pooki I went to files to open up adwcleaner than it closed
there is no more Pooki but the start menu is still there how do I uninstall EVERYTHING by the way pooki is not in the uninstall place. What softwares can I use to get rid of it or anything. P.S. I scanned and adwcleaner detected pooki then deleted than disappeared without consent I did not even notice

***This is an automated reply***

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the AdwCleaner Help forum.

Someone will reply shortly, but in the meantime here are a few resources which may help resolve your issue:

Thanks in advance for your patience.

-The Malwarebytes Forum Team

Hi,

You’ll probably be safe since it seems that only the menu entry wasn’t cleaned. Anyway, it will be fixed in future releases. 

Meantime, did you try to scan and clean with Malwarebytes anti-malware? You can get it from the right top button “Try Malwarebytes Premium” in AdwCleaner or downloading it from here.

No I have not but everytime I open downloads it does something weird then closes do you know how to fix that? So I can try malwarebytes premium or do you think that will not happen.

Edited by Mrneedhelpalots
Did not say enough

I have no adware but it seems to me that it can close any application. 

I am typing these messages via iPhone 

Edited by Mrneedhelpalots
Needed to say more