Dakota35o

Trouble with Beta 3.3.33+ (?) install.

Yesterday when using Malwarebytes, was notified that a beta update was available. Started the update, it was downloaded, then a message appears saying “Malwarebytes update is installing. Please wait, application will automatically restart.” But it never does do the restart; even overnight, the message persists. App won’t quit, so must Force Quit. Only way to get it to properly run is to Force Quit, then relaunch it, uncheck the beta option in its preferences. So it runs now without the beta update. Not sure how to proceed.

Steve

Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 5.34.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 5.36.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 5.44.52 AM.png

If you are using MacOS Mojave Public Beta, the problem has already been reported by me in this post and will be solved with more stable macOS future beta

Regards

Massimiliano

Edited by MAXBAR1

Thank you for the reply, and I am sorry that I forgot to mention I was using the Mojave beta. 

Steve

can you paste link for this beta, so we could try installing manually?

If installing manually the installer wont install because it is not marked as compatible with this OS.

So we could try but it would require a new build.

jeff