lobbiesforme

background??

i'm sorry to have to write again, but we have a very strange thing going on here.

I have added www.yahoo.com to my exclusion list, and I am still getting the 'suspicious activity' message.  I've attached screen shot of my exclusions list.

yahoo error 2.jpg

Unfortunately that means exclusions aren't going to work.  It must be another symptom of this bug which means that you'll either need to disable Web Protection to be able to visit the site or you'll need to uninstall your current version and install version 3.4.5 where this particular bug was not yet present.

By the way, since they are requesting feedback from affected users with this issue, they would be grateful if you would create a new thread in this area describing your experiences with version 1.0.390 and 1.0.391 and the ongoing issue with Yahoo being blocked.  You aren't required to obviously, but they would very much appreciate it as it would inform them that they've not yet fully resolved the problem.

The Yahoo block is happening from the Firefox Extension, not the installed version of Malwarebytes. As such, I'm moving your post to the Beta Firefox Extension forum so it can be properly diagnosed

The next time this happens, can you please press F12 to open the developer console, and take a screenshot of the contents there? This will help us diagnose this.

Edited by dcollins