hezz73

Safe to uninstall or is there a risk of making things go unstable ?

Hi guys firstly i apologize if im posting in the wrong place or asking a question that has been asked a thousand times before but im new to posting on forums so please dont shoot me down in flames in my first ever online post(thanks guys),i own a doogeeT5 chinese android smartphone running on MarshMallow,this morning malwarebytes found2trojans? anyway what i dont know is if it Is ok to uninstall an android system app called devices?as that is where the1st one is located via(Android/Trojan.HiddenAds.OSS)&underneath that in grey it says Installed application then theres a little gif of the android robot with Devices written in black underneath,im just unsure if its ok to remove it&the2nd trojan is more or less the same(Android/Trojan.HiddenAds.OSS)then in grey underneath( /mnt/sdcard/.android.cache.a/.w.apk )any help at all&i would be extremely grateful for taking the time to help,thanks very much in advance guys ?hezz73

Thanks for the fast reply Nathan much appreciated?i will try your link&give it a read&see if i am able to manage&tackle it&get it disabled,thanks alot mate Lee..