False positive Report emclock

gpg

I have the same problem.  My app is flagged with a "MachineLearning/Anomalous.96%" error.  There are a few versions out in the field.  Will you be able to "whitelist" all of them with a single version?  

I plan to explore the Digital Signature but for now I have to cover the versions in use. 

The requested files are attached. 

Thanks!

Program.7z

Report.txt

Hi Rich,

Since I started this issue on this post I thought it might be best to continue with the same post.  I'll start a new post in for any new issues. 

The same  "MachineLearning/Anomalous.96%" error is flagged with the latest version (see attached).  Will I need to send each new version to you to keep the error from being flagged? 

Here is the latest version (which is still in test - it might need a few tweaks before it is released). 

Thanks!

LatestProgramVersion.7z

• Staff

It was a different program from another user that you attached your posts too. i separated them now to avoid confusion. I fixed this version for now. the system should learn from these files. If it does not we can adjust for the different versions. I whited this for now and let me know if there is any still lingering issue.

Edited by shadowwar

Thank you for splitting the thread.

Unfortunately the software is still being tagged with the same  "MachineLearning/Anomalous.96%" error.  I checked for updates and ran the scan just now. 

Any suggestions?  

I just tried to download the "LatestProgramVersion.7z" file that I attached to my post at 3:09 on Saturday to check if I had sent the right file and Windows Defender blocked the download saying that it contained a virus.  I then successfully downloaded the  "emClock Control Panel.zip" file that I sent today without any issues. 

Unsure why - same file in both.