So we just had one of our clients purchase Malwarebytes Business Endpoint Security. Before this they were using malware bytes for business but i had just used the consumer version 3.5 for them with their business license since it had all the features such as anti-ransomware. I am trying to determine if and why i should installed the malwarebytes endpoint 1.8 managed console and managed client software.  This version looks so old and doesnt even include the anti-ransomware in it. I have install that separately. I mean the only benefit i really see is being able to manage them from the console. My client is not that large only like 10 users. I guess i am looking for someones opinion or recommendation? 

Hi @jdemoccc that version is for those that want to run their own server and control Malwarebytes, it is much more hands on. If you are looking for something more akin to your home MB3 experience, that would be the Endpoint Protection, cloud based portal, version of the product.