Policy setting? Laggy Workstations

Hi

I am having problems with workstations being 'laggy' since removing Symantec A/V and installing Malwarebytes Endpoint Security. It happens when they have multiple windows open on their Windows Pro 7 workstations.  Initially it was lagging when Windows Defender came back on after uninstall of a/v but I did exclusions and it seemed to stop doing that for everything.   This week its whenever they have multiple windows open. It can take up to 30 second to close.  These type of issues have only started when I installed Endpoint Security.

I was thinking perhaps there is something in the policy that might be affecting them? I can't see it offhand but I am new to all the settings for Endpoint Security as I used to only use the free version of Malwarebytes when a workstation got infected years ago.  Unless its something I need to set on the client to ignore their work folders/files  under Malwarebytes??

I wasn't sure which forum to list this under but was thinking perhaps it was something in the policy.  I don't need Malwarebytes scanning their work folders on their workstation or on the server.

Any help/direction is greatly appreciated.  I have searched for answers on the internet but having really come across nothing.

Thanks!